My very basic cornflake treats depend on past great cornflake treat formula (says thanks to Women’s Weekly) yet with the expansion of sultanas and chocolate and a couple of little changes.
*Scroll to the formula card at the base of the post for the fixing amounts and full nitty gritty strategy
Our Cornflake Cookies formula fixings are:
- spread – I suggest utilizing unsalted margarine in this formula
- caster sugar – otherwise called superfine sugar
- vanilla concentrate
- self-raising flour (or make your own utilizing plain flour)
- milk – I suggest utilizing full fat milk in every single preparing formula (not skim milk)
- sultanas – can be discarded whenever liked
- chocolate chips – otherwise called chocolate bits (these can likewise be overlooked whenever liked)
- cornflakes – I for the most part utilize the Kelloggs brand – yet homebred works similarly also!